How to keep kitchen clean and hygienic? A very common question!
Kitchen is a place where we prepare our daily meal. And it must be clean and very hygienic. If not, an unhygienic and dirty kitchen can be a home to many germs and diseases. These germs and diseases eventually get onto the utensils and from your food into your belly. That doesn’t really sound good, is it?
There are many liquid washers that come with anti-germ formula and quite expensive price. Most of the time if we use these liquid washers we definitely can finish it on the entire kitchen in one go. So this is not a very suitable way of cleaning kitchen, then what is?
How to keep kitchen clean and hygienic? 100% Under Budget!
To keep your kitchen healthy and clean under budget,
- Dishwashing liquid (optional)
- In a spray bottle add half water and half vinegar/lemon and dish washing liquid. Close the lid, and mix well.
- Now spray this liquid on the walls, stove, etc.
- Wipe off with the help of a cloth.
- Use this spray-wipe methodology to clean shelves, stove, walls, and corners of you cabinets.
- On sticky or greasy surface, leave the liquid to rest for around 15-30 mins and then wipe off.
Hope this becomes helpful to someone out there. Write your suggestions/improvements and feedback in the comment section below.
You may also like to read: How To Get Rid Of Tea Stains In Cups